LehmanBrown can assist companies in the smooth running of their financial management and operations in China. From providing a ‘Chief Financial Officer’ (CFO) to overseeing company’s operations and basic bookkeeping, we can offer a wide range of support.
新濠国际We put at your disposal a team of financial management services specialists to:
- Analyse your international development projects and business plans with a detailed review of the balance sheet and income statement.
- Find the best financing for your projects, prepare presentations to potential investors and obtaining credit or admission for funding.
- Adopt the most effective tools to factor receivables due from foreign operators (forfeiting, factoring, etc.)
- Source insurance coverage most suitable for protecting your business from credit risks in foreign operations.
- Analyse resources, staff, client base, key competitors, sales and marketing structures, and operational management.
- Evaluate the economic status, financial stability and equity of your company.
- Review your global business plan, providing the services and the experience needed to start operations in foreign markets.
- Provide economic and financial planning that adheres to requirements of project development; conduct sensitivity analysis; draw up business plans in preparation for obtaining credit (whether traditional or subsidized support).
新濠国际LehmanBrown International Accountants understands the pressures felt by financial staff, be it a bottleneck caused by staff changes, internal restructuring or one-off projects. When maintaining financial records, LehmanBrown can provide assurance that our outsourcing services comply with proper corporate and international standards as well as local accounting best practices.
To make an enquiry, please contact us at email@example.com